Click many times

I need to click several times on the same button according to the corresponding number in the excel

Example :
EVC : 1 click
OFHG : 4 click

grafik

1 Like
1 Like

@ppr @postwick

Do you have an xaml file plz ?

Thank you

Ensure Microsoft.VisualBasic is imported to the namespaces (bottom close right to the variable panels see tab Imports)

or use Enumerable.Range(0,Convert.ToInt32(row(“Position”).toString)) instead

1 Like

@ppr

Its not really working its just clicking without stopping one click by one click even when i change the number on the colum position

Show us how you have your Click configured, the selector etc.

Anyway, the Repeat Number of Times activity would be better to use here than For Each.

1 Like

May we ask you on some details for this? Thanks for sharing your Knowledge with us.

1 Like
2 Likes

was not the question. We were interested on the argument why it is better as for each

1 Like

Because to use the For Each you have to use that complicated function to fudge having something to loop through. With Repeat Number of Times, it’s built to just take the number of times to repeat and does it.

1 Like

@postwick
do you have an example of repeat number of time plz ?
Don’t find repeat number of time

If you don’t see it, update your dependencies.

1 Like

If You are in Studio, Then you have to Choose “StudioX” from the filter option in"Activities" tab…

1 Like

@prasath17 @postwick

I found it thank you, is it like this ?

That’s correct, but NbreClick needs to be an Int32, not String.

Also, you don’t really need the variable and an assign. Just directly put CInt(row.Item(“Position”)) into the “Repeat number of times” property.

1 Like

Thank you it works

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.