How To Terminate Process in Middle of Whole Process?

Dears,

How To Terminate Process in Middle of Whole Process ? I find some topic where “Terminate Workflow” is Used, but seems this works only when not followed by other activities.

Thanks in Advance

“Terminate Workflow” will indeed do the job.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks @J0ska for prompt feedback, Could you please check the attached file and let me know what it wrong with “Cancel” button , Why the Process is not terminating ? Thanks
TerminateFlowExample.zip (21.0 KB)

Terminate Workflow doesn’t care if there are activities after it. It immediately stops the job, that’s it.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean. The process IS terminating.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks @postwick , But it’s not stopping my process, Check attached File
TerminateFlowExample.zip (21.0 KB)

@J0ska Need to check my file to see what I mean, it is not stopping my JOB when selecting cancel button

I did indeed. By clicking “Cancel” the flow goes to “Terminate Workflow” activity and it … terminates the workflow. What else you need? Maybe you need to express your needs more precisely.

Cheers

@J0ska , This is the error Message I got when I click “Cancel” Button, Probably need to add “Try/Catch” Activity for this error message to disappear, no?

Well, this is the default error handling - “Terminate Workflow” activity is treated as an error in UiPath :frowning:
And yes, if you want to suppress the error message you will need to enclose the whole flow in T/C.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks @J0ska , Can you support on Try/Catch activity ?

There is enough resources about T/C. Search and test. It is the best learning.

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.