UiPath Robot Error: Cannot Create Unknown Type

Hi, I have successfully ran the automation through my own desktop via UiPath Studio. However, when I publish and transfer the nupkg file to my work laptop and ran through UiPath Robot, I received the following error:

An error appeared while executing VendorDeliverables

Error message: Cannot create unknown type ‘{clr-namespace:UiPath.Excel.Activities.Business;assembly=UiPath.Excel.Activities}SequenceX’.

RemoteException wrapping System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: Cannot create unknown type ‘{clr-namespace:UiPath.Excel.Activities.Business;assembly=UiPath.Excel.Activities}SequenceX’.

at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartObject(XamlType xamlType)

at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader)

at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Transform(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlWriter xamlWriter, Boolean closeWriter)

at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.FuncFactory`1.Evaluate()

at System.Activities.DynamicActivity.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings)

at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList`1& validationErrors)

at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback)

at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivity currentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList`1& validationErrors)

at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList`1& validationErrors)

at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)

at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)

at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()

at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)

at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.d__83.MoveNext()

Thank you.

What type of automation you did
and its a Attend or unattend bot

I think some Selectors are not match

Regards
Chethan P

@copy_writes

It’s an unattended bot. What do you mean by selectors? I am rather new to publishing.

Cool What you automate because some time selectors are also missing

regards
Chethan P

The selector means if automate any Ui like web scraping at that time you see the selector best example get text without selectors you cant extract the data

@copy_writes

Mine are solely excel files, which I have exported to my work laptop as well =/

you automate excel?