Help in HTML pls

Hello everyone. Can I ask if anyone of you correct my work? My plan was was indicated in the top left picture and the following 3 images are my html code in the UiPath Studio. Can you guys help me pls.

If anything is not clear, feel free to clarify where it is confusing because I am not sure if you guys can understand my question. thank you

Hi,

Can you try the following?

Regards,

2 Likes

hello @Yoichi ,

Upon trying your method, it did result to columns however, only the last row of employeeEID, employeeCR, and expenseType were captured from the excel and not the whole list of employeeEID, employeeCR, and expenseType.

Hi,

It’s probably scope matter.
Can you try to modify scope of strHTML variable to outermost.

Regards,

1 Like

These are all my variables and Extract_Table is the outermost scope in my case

I am using vbNewLine instead of vbcrlf but I dont think that is the problem though. Should I try changing it to vbcrlf?

Hi,

We can use either vbcrlf or vbNewLine.

Can you share your workflow as a file, if possible?

Regards,

by uploading here the .xaml file?

Yes, if possible.

here is the workflow file but I cannot give the excel file because its content is kinda confidential

Hi,

Can you try to move the following assign activity to inside of ForEachRow activity, as the following?

Regards,

1 Like

It finally worked the way I wanted it!! Thank you so much @Yoichi. Anyway, now that you have seen my workflow, do you think there is a way to optimize the activities inside For Each Row in Data Table Activity? Because if you notice there are 12 Get Row Item Activity inside it. I am thinking of using loop but the variable type varies from DataTable, String, and Generic Value so I cancelled that idea already

Hi,

As GenericValue can also handle String type, the following will work, for example. Can you try this?

Note: v is GengericValue type.
Please set all information to dict variable.

Regards,

Can I ask what is the variable type of dict? i tried to create variable using ctrl+k then typed dict and automatically put string in the variable type

Hi,

In the above, it’s Dictionary<String,Int32>.

Regards,

I am somehow getting this error

Hi,

Can you change from Object to String at TypeArgument property in For Each activity?

Regards,

Hello, it worked but this is the output that I got. Is this your expected output anyhow?

I assumed that it will display the columns from excel file from column index 0 to 19

Hi,

In the above sample, dictionary is not listed all columns. So you need to add other information for columns.

New Dictionary(Of String,Int32)From{{"timeperiod",0},{"expenseStatus",19},{"column1",2},{"column2",3},.........}

Regards,

ohh i forgot you said this in your previous reply. anyway, yepp, I am doing that in the moment and thanks for this idea because there are 34 columns overall. I can’t imaginge doing Get Row Item Activity 34 times just to get all the columns.

I tried to run it and it is working perfectly except that it is displayed like the one above. How can I put spacing between each column?