Our new look for Orchestrator is here!

Introducing Apollo design system

Over the past couple of years, we’ve seen the number of products from UiPath grow from 3 to over 20! With this rapid growth, we realized that our customers would benefit from a design system to keep our experiences simple to use and easier to develop.

The Apollo design system is a collection of objects (controls in many cases) that allow us to provide UiPath customers with the best possible experience across all of our products. Guided by clear standards, we assemble these components to create any number of products. We believe that a good design system brings critical value to you.

Read more on why we did this.

What will change in Orchestrator?

A new consistent look

Starting with next month, with the adoption of Apollo design language and controls, you will notice changes in how we look. These changes are intentional and done to put focus on functionality while enabling consistent experience across all UiPath products.

Easy access to all products

Orchestrator will now be directly accessed from the left navigation. No more accessing Orchestrator only from ‘Home’ and also exiting Orchestrator every time to access other services. With this change, we will also move theme and language controls to left navigation (under profile flyout) and apply them consistently across all services.

Unified, context-aware header

You will see the Tenant name right in the header. This will enable you to be aware of tenant context at all times in Orchestrator (and every other product too). Moreover, if you will work across tenants, you will be able to easily switch as well. Our customers who work with the Development, Testing, Acceptance and Production (DTAP) model should find this immensely useful. Let us know if you like this!

You will be able to set the Tenant colour from ‘Admin’ that shows up for all tenant aware services. This, in addition to the Tenant name, will help you identify the context better.

tenant-switch

New and improved Quick Actions

We improved the header Quick Actions in 20.10 to help you be more efficient without the need to go to each individual page for finding what you need. With this release, we have further improved on it by clearly calling out folder-related actions (including folder management) vs creating new entities in the Folder and Tenant sections.

Our approach to making changes is always based on research that listens to you, our customers.

Do share your thoughts and feedback, appreciative or critical, we’ve love to hear them through the UiPath Forum. We are here to make your UiPath experience better and easier.

:information_source: The new design system does not bring any functional changes and no disruptions are expected with its rollout

Let us know what you think

Our team has made some amazing improvements and new additions that should bring you value. These changes will be live starting with beginning of May in Cloud Orchestrator.

Lastly, hit imagebelow and let us know what you think.

Thank you, again, for being a UiPath customer. We appreciate it!
The UiPath Team.

49 Likes

Hi @Alexandra_Gurita ,

Welcome to UiPath Community!
It is so nice. Especially the context menus and options :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Regards
Balamurugan.S

5 Likes

Welcome to the UiPath community @Alexandra_Gurita!
It’s great that UiPath modifies its products frequently and this version of Orchestrator looks very nice.

Thanks & Regards,
Apurba Samanta

2 Likes

Good to see this improvement we can access all products instantly :smile:

Regards
Govardhan Reddy

1 Like

Once it is unveiled, I really have to take a tour :smile:
By the way, it seems to be simplified. Good one.

1 Like

Hello,

Will the Classic folders go away?

thanks!

Impressive

1 Like

I can’t wait to see this in action!

1 Like

I liked the new orchestrator view more user friendly and simplified :grinning:

1 Like

waiting impatiently

1 Like

This looks awesome!

As a developer being able to change between tenants is going to save me so much time… goodbye having Edge open with Dev and Chrome open with UAT!

Think this will also make it a lot simpler for customers to understand and manage their own environments - no more “go to Cloud Platform for X, go to Cloud Orchestrator for Y”

And as a person who wears glasses - thankyou for Dark Theme inside the Cloud Platform… where do I send a box of chocolates for this feature? :smile:

9 Likes

Looks neat, can’t wait until six weeks from then when the whole UI is changed again! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This Version looks amazing. What a way to start off the new month.

Thanks y’all.

1 Like

Looks very sleek and useful. I have a question. Does it allow us to add/remove columns in the lists? For example, when looking at processes or packages, I would love to see the current version (not necessarily the latest.)

1 Like

Explored the Apollo Design System and its really cool.

Specially quick actions and Tenant header color.
And can’t stop myself from making a video on it😁

Have a look
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
UiPath Orchestrator Update 2021.5 || Apollo Design System || New Look

-Priyanka

5 Likes

As a user, I always confused and thinking much with the different services that UiPath providing. Now with these changes, I hope I can understand easier. Thank you.

1 Like

No more dark mode… or i cant find it… So, time to use Dark Reader pluggin again.
:frowning:

It is most certainly there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, thanks, i search in right side, in “my profile” and other settings jajaja.
Thanks.

1 Like