Reboot Your Skills Program - Introduce Yourself!

I am enjoying this program. Thanks for making it intuitive. Looking forward to completing week 4.

Hi Shiva here from hyderbad, In RPA from Past 4 years, would love to use this tool for automating in all sectors

Hello all,

My name is Prateek Agarwal and I am from India.
I love the concept of Rebooting your skills by the UiPath. It’s very interesting to learn more about the RPA techniques and their values and how we can use robots to help our daily work.

I enjoyed all 4 weeks of lessons throughout the course. It is fun to learn and get knowledge about the RPA functionalities which will surely help you in the future.

My favorite lesson path is Automating UI and Copy, Paste folder exercises.

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Ray Quintero, I am a mechatronic engineer from ITSA university, I want to build automatic systems to simplify repetitive tasks, I am from barranquilla colombia thanks

Hello, I am Dumitru from Iasi, Romania. I am an System Test Engineer and i want to expore more, in order to automate my tasks.

Thanks or this opportunity!

Hi, my name is Bill and I am managing the team that is investigating RPA for use at the Department of Homeland Security. We have a few bots built in a pilot implementation and are gathering use cases from many offices. I will not be doing the work but I want to know enough to be able to speak about it intelligently. My coding skills are about 30-35 years old at this point.

1 Like

Hi everyone, My name is Roberto, I’m from Barsil and would like to learn how to automate repeated tasks using uipath automation.

Hello my name is Laura. I’m from Chile :chile: and I am starting with the world of rpa. I would like to utilize UiPath more to learn more on how to provision new robots and automate :robot:

Buenos días
Desde Santander Colombia, a la expectativa de este Programa.
Muchas gracias

Hi Everyone!

I’m Eder,
i work at automation.
I’m joining in from Campinas- São Paulo - Brazil.
Before I was a programmer and an opportunity arose to build robots in another tool, I started to like it and I never stopped delving into RPA studies.

Regards

Hola a todos, soy juan ibarra, conectado desde colombia y con muchas ganas de aprender sobre RPA.

Hola comunidad mi nombre es Johnny Siles , estoy ubicado en San José Costa Rica y estoy muy emocionado por aprender todo lo relativo a RPA

hi to all
i’m from portugal and i’m teacher in high school
like in many other countrys, we teachers have a lot of administrative work to do by yourselfs. so with rpa i hope to be able to have a robot to put the student’s classification, to write some documents and to make a lot of other work where a robot can work better and faster ( at least it’s what i hope…)

Hello everyone! My name is Andy! Join from Perú.

Hi Everyone from Madrid, Spain.
I’m used to automate software tests without code and I hope learn about RPA.
Thanks
Raúl

Hello, My name is Alex, and I am from Guatemala, I want to learn more about automation skills because I’m working with UiPath. I’m excited to start the course and to join the community.

Hello everyone, My name is German, i am from Honduras, Central America. Actually i am a software engineer.

Hello everyone.
My name is Jesus Perez, I am IT Technologies Leader.
I am from Mexico.

Hola a todos, mi nombre es Leandra Sánchez, soy ingeniera en software y espero del curso aprender automatizar procesos de la empresa.