Actually my project is about extracting the invoice data from almost 250+ PDF formats. So my issue is how to call each workflow (Each PDF processing is one workflow) in a dynamic way with the help of variables. Please suggest the solution.
@Vineeth_Burle So you have 250 + workflows ?
@Vineeth_Burle we have the same situation here 300+ pdf formats
one of my friend suggested abbyy flexicapture for this tho i didn’t try it yet
Can you pls explain more about abbyy flexicapture?, I am not sure that abbyy activities are free of cost, may be for using these activities we need licence.
Please suggest any other way to resolve this issue.
you can intsall intelligentOcr package to use flexicapture activity!
@Vineeth_Burle - i faced similar block with 1K+ pdf’s formats and i achieved with following steps
- build your own Datatable with column names for easy loop
- set your workflow names based on your pdf content ( like - workflowName_PDF_TYPE.xaml)
- create a variable (main scope) and build your workflow file path ( like “foldername\workflowName_PDF_TYPE.xaml”
- use ‘Invoke Workflow File’ and pass the variable as a file path.
- if you have to pass arguments? create same argument names in all workflows and pass assign values before invoking the workflow.
It worked for me