Adding a robot to a machine

How can I do to assign a robot to a machine? In the orchestrator, this is what I see on the robot section

I need to assign a robot to a machine to make it work from the cloud?? I’m having the hardest time trying to run a process online!

@Ignacio_Joaquin_Castro
Steps to provisioning of robots in Orchestractor

1. Inorder for the process to be functional, First we need to connect the “Robot instance to Orchestractor”.
  2. Robot Configuration → Established a connection between robot and Orchestractor.
  3. Go to Machines → “+” Sign → Add Standard Machine(Represents unique uesr-machine combination) → Name : Your computer Name → Provision.
  4. Default → Robots → “+” Sign → Add Standard Robot → Give all details → Creat.
    (For Domain\Username → To get Domain\Username, type “whoami” command in “Command Prompt”)
  5. Please refer the screenshots for the same
    dRobot_Provision.zip (372.9 KB)
1 Like

@Ignacio_Joaquin_Castro

Check below for your reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Thank you! I think that I’m making progress! On the default folder of Orchestrator, now I have a robot, an environment, and the processes I need to work with!

What I think it’s still stopping me to prove if the process actually works, it’s that I can’t found a way to connect de robot. As you can see in the picture, my new robot has a “Disconnected” status.

Can it be the reason why my process doesn’t start? As you can see below, the status of the process is “pending”, it’s like it is waiting for something, maybe the robot to connect?

Thanks a lot for your help!

@Ignacio_Joaquin_Castro
Yes, You need to connect your robot to orchestractor.
The robot status is disconnected because your robot is not connected to orchestractor.
Once its connected, The Status will be available.

Screenshots are for your reference, How to connect your robot to orchestractor.
Robot_Connection.zip (358.8 KB)

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I was able to connect the robot, and the process started! You are genius!

@Ignacio_Joaquin_Castro
Thanks, Please mark as solution.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.