Expression Doesn't Produce a Value

Hi Team,

I wanted to Insert a new column after “Snippet A Run Date” column called “Snippet A Run Date Status” In a data table called dt_Input. I tried the below expression in the image, but it is saying Expression Doesn’t Produce a Value please help me to resolve this issue.image

Hi,

DataColumn.SetOrdinal method returns nothing as the following. So we need to use Invoke Method activity instead of Assign.

Regards,

@Yoichi Can you help me how to do the same in Invoke Method Activity as I am not sure about the column position number to pass the ordinal number directly.

Hi,

Can you try as the following image?

Regards,

@Yoichi Getting the error as image

Hi,

This error message says dt_input or dt_input.Columns("Sinppet A Run Date Status") is null. So can you check your datatable (such as the dataable is initialized? columnname is correct? etc.)?

Regards,

@Yoichi column Name “Snippet A Run Date” is there in the data table, Please see below image.

Hi,

I just got your situation. We need to set Add DataColumn Activity, first. Next call SetOrdinal as the following. Can you try this?

Regards,

1 Like

@Yoichi It worked now… Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.