UiPathTeam.Excel.Extensions.Activities

This .Net Workflow Activity library allows easy integration with Excel. The Activities will mimic human actions. It works with 1000K rows and 200 Columns.

Package: UiPathTeam.Excel.Extensions.Activities
Author: @Bharat_Kumar

3 Likes

hi,

Thank you for those very useful activities !

Just one question : how to use the “Insert or Delete” activity ? I can’t choose a specific row/column index to delete.

Thank you,

Enzo

Hi Bharat,

Kindly share sample code to use Find all activity. I am getting “Object reference not set to an instance of an object.” error even when I have initialized the List.

Thanks
Abhishek

Hi,

Please provide a sample workflow to understand how “Insert or Delete” activity works.
It keeps on throwing the error which people mentioned above.
Insert or delete : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Thanks,
Saranya K R

Hi there,

Thank you for the useful package that you have developed.

I am using “Find All” activity for one of my programs and it was working well until something was changed in the latest update - now, if a value cannot be found, an error is returned, while previously I was able to use the statement “If Cells.Count > 0” to achieve what I need.

Can I understand the rationale behind this change, and a recommended workaround so that I can continue using the activity? Otherwise I will have to avoid updating the package.

Thanks in advance!
tkargee

Hi @tkargee

Looks like @Bharat_Kumar is the author of the package. Let’s tag him to make him see the topic :slight_smile:

Thank you @loginerror for tagging :slight_smile:

@tkargee Can you please try https://go.uipath.com/component/excel-extension-activities and let me know if you are still facing the issue?

Hello

I have two suggestions for you

there is a little name mistake at copy as pi"tc"ure activity.

about change format activity, can you add a new format for custom formating like inside excel

Hello, I have been using this package. I want to know if we can open a file in read only mode using Excel Extension Scope?

Is this package still available? I am unable to search the package in Manage Packages section? Can someone help me to resolve this? Is it just me? Or is it same for everyone?

Hi @urweeraratne ,

yes. It is available …

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi, where would one find the documentation for this package?
I want to Select Range, but how do I specify the sheet, and the range that I want to select?

Has anyone experienced issues with the Excel activities recently? I have been using them for 2+ years and after our last windows upgrade, they no longer work properly. I continue to get the error message below at the start of my process while using the ‘Activate Sheet’ activity.

Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED)) —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED))

I already had delays in before these activities but that is no longer helping. I also tried to do the Repair Excel from the Tools menu and that didn’t help either.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to resolve this?