Error Send SMTP Mail Message: 534: 5.7.9 Application-specific password required. Learn more at

Buenas tardes, estoy creando mi robot y configurando el correo y me sale el siguiente error :
Send SMTP Mail Message: 534: 5.7.9 Application-specific password required. Learn more at
Quien me puede ayudar ?

Hi @Alexandra_Castro

Please check this post might help you,

Thanks
Latika

@Alexandra_Castro

Check below for your reference
Tutorial : How to Configure Gmail for Email Automation - #2 by hatakora

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Hey @Alexandra_Castro, for sending emails through SMTP you would need Application-specific passwords that will be used to log in to your account. From the perspective of the user, one would enter the username and password to log in and then pass the authentications (2 step authentication in the case of Gmail). As the bot is not able to handle that scenario, it recognizes that the password provided in the properties for SMTP activity is not Application-specific.
To retrieve an Application-specific password you would need to login into your email account and it would probably be generated in your profile settings. in the case of Gmail, it would be Select your Profile icon > Manage Your Google Account > Security > App Password, choose an app and a device (if you are running the process in your local windows choose app=Mail, device=Windows ), then select Generate .
Enter this generated password in the properties of the SMTP and try to trigger the email bot, it should run as expected.

4 Likes

Thank u so much for your help mate, best regards.

1 Like

Its Working

1 Like

Thank you, it worked for me.

1 Like