2020.10 Upgrade Error - Method 'GetServiceUrl' not found in interface. 'UiPath.Service.Api.SettingsOperations

I successfully upgraded our on premise orchestrator from 2020.4 to 2020.10 and I am getting the below errors after installing the 2020.10 studio/assistant and attempting to connect the studio/assistant/orchestrator. Any solutions?

“Method ‘GetServiceUrl’ not found in interface. ‘UiPath.Service.Api.SettingsOperations’”

@botman

Restart system and try to connect

If still error persists, let us know

Hope this helps you

Thanks

I restarted the system and I’m still getting the error. I tried it on a different server and getting the same thing over there as well.

I also tried connecting to orchestrator via studio and when it prompts me for the URL and machine key I provide it, then get error saying ‘Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source’.

@botman

Can you share your UiPath Assistant->Orchestrator Settings screenshot

Also check any Firewalls / Antivirus is blocking your connection

Hope this may helps you
Thanks

@ksrinu070184 The assistant is saying I’m licensed and connected after I click OK on this pop up. However I can’t access Studio without getting the ‘Value cannot be null’ error.

@botman

Check below post for your reference

Hope this helps you

Thanks

I heard back from support and they were able to provide me a solution. Essentially I had two different versions of Studio installed on the server and that’s what caused it. I installed the .exe and should’ve installed the .msi.

Steps :

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.