2019.9 Stable Channel Changelog

OutOfMemoryException occurred when I published a library which may be not so big.
Is it a 19.9 problem?

https://forum.uipath.com/t/outofmemoryexception-during-publishing-a-big-library-project/129204/11

AFAIK, the camel case and the snake case are still a Camel case style. So, you could use either the camel case or snake case as best practices.

You can refer to the example for those as below image which I snapshot from the document

Happy Automation!!! :smiley:

Hi @tnguyen449!

Just having a naming convention is a good practice, whatever convention is used (Camel, Snake, Pascal, etc). My question wasn’t about which one is a good practice (since both are) but more about which one did UiPath recommend as default choice.

Since both Workflow Analyzer and Documentation are created by UiPath, I had doubts to why the default recommendation was different between the two.

We should/will update the documentation and give multiple examples of regexes. Any convention you decide to use within your company/organization is fine. These best practices and code conventions in general are things that a collaborating team decides, not us.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update!

It may be a good idea to update de REF variable and arguments name too. Otherwise with default configurations Workflow Analyzer will return a lot of errors for the REF.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Installation has failed when installing Studio

Wow. That’s great :slight_smile:

Cheers,
venky :slight_smile:

1 Like

1. It’s hard to find workflow analyzer. Studio has button to Analyze but there is no button to get fast access to analyzer settings (and i suppose that the most of developers don’t know about this feature at all).
  2. Anyone can’t change arguments naming regex because of the wrong content layout:
    OutRegex and IORegex are not visible on the screenshot as you see.

In my experience UIPath should find a good UI designer.

2 Likes

Hi guys. Thanks for the work. Everything is fine. But in a dark topic theme are design problems with decisions, paths. This is what immediately caught my eye. Is it possible to independently change the color of the theme fonts? Thanks
Decision

Hi @robocat

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

We are aware of this issue and we are researching the cause. It will get fixed.
Unfortunately, I can’t offer any workaround as of this moment (except for switching back to the Light theme :sunglasses:)

2 Likes

Workflow Analyzer sounds promising, we have a few question about it :

• Will you extend it to make it usable from a pipeline ( as an executable) ?
  • Any plan to make the rules and customization exportable or set at orchestrator level ?
  • Any plan to provide an SDK to enhance it and setup our rules ?

Thank you for the new features.

3 Likes

Hi @mittol_ldc

I double checked and the direction you think it should go is the direction taken by our product team :slight_smile:

1 Like

News about 2019.10 LTS release? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello
I am having issues which are related to this version (I suppose (I have 2019.9.2 version)). One robot I had takes ~20 times more time then before for execution, and I see that log files (Studio and Execution) takes about 3GB summed up? Can it be because of that? And how can I fix it?

1 Like

Hi @Linas_Dulke

Welcome back! :slight_smile:

Please make sure you are running your project without the debug mode, see here:

As to the log files, this can happen if you have this option active in combination with some big data payloads (such as JSON outputs or data tables):

Those would then be logged in the process.

Hi @loginerror ,
Thanks a lot! Was running file with debug mode…

2 Likes

Is this a FTS release or is the latest FTS still 2019.4.4?

1 Like

Hi @KHahn

2019.10 will be the next LTS release :slight_smile:

this is a community update. It’s not supported for production enterprise deployments

1 Like