2019.10 Enterprise Release

@Fahim_Kassamaly
https://www.uipath.com/start-trial

2 Likes

Hi,
Upgrading from 2018.4.5 LTS version to 2019.10.1 LTS version will have any impact on the database, do we also need to upgrade the database server ?

Hi @ANSHUL,
Technically it should work but ideally you should have similar versions of everything for the best compatibility.
More information here:

Does UiPath 2019.10 provides below functionalities Vs K2 workflow or other workflow designers?
-Business Rules Management Collaboration
-Process Change Tracking
-Process Mapping
-Process Modeling & Designing

can you provide database server details - version etc?

Hi @mircea,

Try to set the Robot logging level as OFF in the UiPath Robot(Which exists in the task bar tray). Once I set it and reopen settings. It is not changing. And also it is logging.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi All,
@ovi @Pablito @loginerror

we have used excel activities version 2.6.3 in 2018.4 version but while upgraded to new version 2019.10, we are unable to find the version 2.6.3 excel activities.

kindly help without repairing dependencies, how we can resolve this issue.

**additional info :**copied all the packages from local path (old version to updated version) .

Best regards,
Naveen Chaganti

Hi @Naveen.Ch

Could you go to your Package Manager settings and see if the Official feed is checked as so?

3 Likes

@loginerror @ovi @Pablito
Hi All

I am getting below error , when i am trying to search for packages under Manage packages using gallery option

for some of the process used Re framework for implementation , In that process Main.xaml have below error in 2019.10 studio, but the same process has no errors in 2018.4.4 version studio

1 Like

Can you please let me know how to resolve above
issue.
@loginerror @Pablito @mircea

Hi @Naveen.Ch

Could you post a screenshot of how the Settings page look like for you in the Package Manager?

@Smixi Please check docs.uipath.com

Thanks ! By the time I already found the solution :sweat_smile: