2018.3 na @balupad14
bought a year before…so old :expressionless:

3 Likes

Thank you…

3 Likes

Greatest release ever!! :partying_face:
Can’t wait to use them in production environment! :robot:

7 Likes

Can we see the same features in community version also ?

3 Likes

@balkishan Yes! The community edition has the features before the enterprise release.

If you open Studio it should automatically update to version 2019.10.1. You need to keep Studio open long enough to let the new version download and installation finish, then just restart Studio.

8 Likes

correct bro!

3 Likes

I’m so excited about 2019.10 LTS. :blush::blush::blush:

8 Likes

Wow… that was amazing features :smiley:

4 Likes

Was expecting more features on TFS front

Thanks! This information is helpful! keep up the good work!
Regards,
Lewis

1 Like

Hi @armamidwar

Please let us know which ones! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We currently have deployed Orchestrator using scripts. Prior to every upgrade/update, we blow away the database and then recreate it. Is there a way to identify if any new tables are introduced in 19_10_14 for Orchestrator?

1 Like

Hi,

Studio [2019.10 Docs ] link is not working, you can try UiPath Studio

Hi @Ankit_Genpact

Thanks for pointing it out, it is fixed.

3 Likes

So many features. Great work team.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

1 Like

Thanks, this information is helpful! Keep up the good work!
Regards,
Lewis

@loginerror new version is good. but facing one basic problem . am working on a use case where i need to identify elements in firefox. but my uiexplorer is considering Firefox browser window as whole . i have installed uipath extension for fire fox already. i was working in 2019.4 it was fine. this issue is in this verstion only.
i tried to uninstall and re install uipath extension in firefox. (5 hours before when this issue came ) then also i was the same . but after some time it started detecting the individual elements. now i just closed the uipath and opened again , now the same issue again !
below 2 screen shots says.
1.first about the problem
2.saying that uipath extension is installed.

1 Like

Nice features you provide there !
We have upgraded to 19.10.14 and we cannot find the Task/ Task Catalog in Orchestrator :'l. Is it still in pre release ?

2 Likes

Good job UiPath team!!!:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I have licensed Enterprise version 2019.4 installed for Studio and Orchestrator. Silly question but how do I upgrade? I tried opening both of them and couldn’t find an option for upgrading. I read somewhere in the post to leave the Studio open for sometime and then restart. I did that but still on the same version.
Does my company needs to upgrade the version and then I will see the new version on my machine?
Thanks,
Monica

1 Like