2019.10.4 LTS Patch Release introduces Agent Desktop

We need C# back but not your GUI updates.

4 Likes

Hi, where can this be downloaded please?

thanks

3 Likes

C# support is in work. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s Amazing!!

Tools Like these make the RPA Development experience better :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s amazing !
But after scheduling the robot, it provide start, stop or reminder option to human to decide but it will not execute the process without human intervention. So, what are the actual benefits of scheduler if it still require human intervention?

2 Likes

Hi @harshit_singh

The concept of the attended automation is to not work without any intervention. The ideas is to work hand in hand with the human to get the automation done.

So, attended automation can also be scheduled through orchestrator as well. This also gives an alert to the user mentioning that it should run. So what happened with the robot agent desktop is, this scheduling can be done even without the orchestrator for attended automation so that it will alert the user to run it…

4 Likes

But why I can see both running at the same time, the Uipath robot and Uipath Agent Desktop?
While installing enterprise edition, will there by both or only agent desktop from now on?

Please add the feature to rename the process from the Agent Desktop itself.

2 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

I hope Uipath dev team would add an option for the user to view Logs on screen

2 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for this release!
I tried both Community Edition and Enterprise Edition.

They function the same, where only schedule and reminder is pushed to users, but it will not actually trigger the bot to run.

Can we know if this is on your road map? Or it will not be implemented at all?

BR
Helliton

3 Likes

Thanks for your response @Lahiru.Fernando

As you said, attended automation can also be scheduled through orchestrator as well. Will you help me out how? Because I am not able to do so.

1 Like

hey! it’s so nice