I have 2 Excel Workbooks that I want to compare.
Workbook 1: Item Column & Price Column
Workbook 2: SKU Column & Cost Column
Workbook 3: Created by UiPath
- Find each specific Item # (Workbook 1) in the SKU Column (Workbook 2) **Not located in the same row of the other workbook
- If Workbook 2 doesn’t have the Item # or Workbook 1 doesn’t have the SKU # then add Item #/SKU # to sheet 1 in Workbook 3
- Determine if the Price & Cost Columns match for matching Item # & SKU # (Add to Workbook 3 Sheet 2)
- Price & Cost Columns don’t match for matching Item # & SKU # (Add to Workbook 3 Sheet 3)
- Price & Cost Columns aren’t in the system (N/A) for matching Item # & SKU # (Add to Workbook 3 Sheet 4)
Reading the Excel files is no problem. I am struggling with the comparisons/look-ups. Any help would be much appreciated. The actual data that I am looking at will have 1 million lines.