Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi, I’m new to Uipath, I was looking for a JS programmer to make some scripts to help me with some daily tasks, then he offered me the Uipath instead. I think I like it but I encountered some weird issues, for example I don’t understand why the Switch case value can’t process a VB expression… (while its not an issue in other programming languages).

Looking forward to better get to know UiPath.

Thanks,Udi

3 Likes

Hey would you like to study sometime ? Im taking the exam again soon and need help studying

2 Likes

hi i am Germany.
I am new to Data management.
Hope this forum helps me in moving forward.

3 Likes

Hi, i am from Germany. I am an SAP Consultant for FI/CO and now working with UiPath. Looking forward to work with you.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mathewos, but you all can call me Mathew. I’m here to learn Automation and was fascinated by my first Automation I built with StudioX. The concepts presented were amazing and my first hands-on experience with StudioX was amazing. I’m already thinking of tasks that can be easiy automated like

1. Opening A ServiceNow Application and logging in call tickets and retrieving call tickets.
  2. Opening a mail application to view, compose, and send mail electronically.
  3. Using Data Sources like Excel, to enter data automatically into a website.

There are lots of more ideas out there in the world of automation than what I can think of yet, but with great practice and experience, I look forward to building my next automation that gives me the opportunity to engage with activities I like, while spending less time doing repetitive tasks.

About myself, I’m a university graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems. I have great experience programming in languages and stacks of Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. I was able to work with applications in these stacks. With application development being complex, I decided to add automation development into my career plan. The fact that I can build automotive solutions without having so much programming experience is what made me consider a career in automation. I’m still interested in developing applications and systems, but I’m also interested in automating those systems and applications. I look forward to expanding on my knowledge in automation and the career opportunities that let me bring my knowledge and learn from the experienced. Thank You!

3 Likes

Hello Mathew,
welcome in the UiPath Community, excellent introduction, happy automation.
Best regards
Stefan

3 Likes

Hi all,
I am Quan, I work in finance industry. Currently I have a small business and want to learn about RPA to optimize the workflow and help my team to lighten their workload.
Love to learn about RPA and to know you all.

3 Likes

Hi Community,

Myself Tapan Behera. I from India and I am working as a RPA Developer.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi there!

I’m Allen Pascual. I’m a technology professional transitioning to RPA work as a full time business. I have 23 years of software experience, the last 5 increasingly with RPA. I am in the process of setting up an RPA consulting business here in the Philippines.

Hope to meet like minded RPA professionals who have done or plan to do the same.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Hello, I am just starting out this journey. I am excited to learn and grow with this community.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I am Ömer Özturk, from Turkey. I have been working in the RPA industry for about two years and provide consultancy services.

Nice to meet you, see you in the posts :slight_smile:

Kind Regards.

3 Likes

Hi all,

I’m from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I’ve been doing UiPath for half a year and happy to get alot of solutions from this forum.

I’m here to learn more from the peers and get some feedback or solutions. One day hopefully I can also contribute to the answers to new peers.

Cheers.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Academic Alliance installation license question

Hi,
I am Mazo. I joined this forum because i am currently working on a school’s project. Looking forward to growing from learning from everyone.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I am Pratik, a UiARD certified developer with experience of 3 years as UiPath Developer and 5 years as Web application developer using Java, Spring.

I am here to share my knowledge and learnings with people who need it.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I join the forum and expect to find solutions from the community, and share my insights if any.

3 Likes

Hi
I am a geek with no background in computer science and Dev
I switched recently from Power Automate Desktop to Ui Path to learn more about RPA

3 Likes

Hi Maciej, Thank you. I look forward to participating in the UiPath Community Forum. Recently joined Bank of America’s RPA COE and serving as a Product Manager. Thank you for the various Academy courses, and especially the RPA Developer Foundation course and key modules. Sincerely, David

4 Likes

I work as a management application developer. In Toulouse, I work for a computer services company. I’ve been looking into UiPath for almost a month at the request of a sales manager. I’d like to take possession of the tool. However, this requires extensive training. I am delighted to be a member of the UiPath community. I am a newbie to RPA. I’m hoping to find the knowledge I need in this forum to advance my knowledge of UiPath.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

I am Sheelaa and i was creating automation processes for a bank in Singapore.
Currently I am looking for better opportunities

I have a plan to appear for UiARD certification program.

I have submitted my REFramework process in Practice REFramework academy. But i am yet to receive my grades and since it is pending i am unable to start my next process.

What is the maximum time for receiving the grade?

3 Likes