Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hello, I am Thang May Thanh Cong, I work in the field of elevators. Currently I have a small business and want to learn about RPA to optimize my business and management.

3 Likes

Hello All, I am Naveenprabu and I am working as a .Net Developer . I am interested in learning RPA in UI path.

3 Likes

Hello!

My name is Grace. I’m learning UiPath, and working as a software developer. I like discovering new technologies and programming. I am interested in RPA and currently preparing for the UiPath certification.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m a bachelor’s student. I’m new to the field of software automation. Can anyone tell me if this is a field with a future?

4 Likes

Hello Emma, welcome to the community!

You will find many articles placing software/process automation as top 10 jobs of the future. I believe it is mainly due to the fact that many companies/enterprises still use legacy (old, in-house solutions) software as primary solutions for their everyday business. The fact is, that kind of software is not very flexible (speaking from experience), and the architecture is quite complex (read OLD) and expensive to adjust, change and upgrade. Those companies will more often than not, instead of changing the existing architecture, or god forbid change the entire system, opt for a solution where you build an extension to the existing software and teach it to use the system as it is. This is much faster, much less expensive and the overall experience with introducing RPA in everyday business is more and more acceptable even in most conservative environments (again, speaking from experience :smiley: ).
Moreover, even the most modern and advanced technologies and software can always use a touch of a robot.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!

I am Omkar from India, I work in a mobile gaming company as a Webmaster and my work is mostly in Firebase, AWS S3, FTP, and a little bit of Javascript. I got introduced to UiPath recently and wish to get certified as a Developer and explore the limits of Automation. Currently, I am preparing for certification and I want to connect with the UiPath community to a greater extent.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Greetings to All !!! hope you all are doing fine. I just joined this forum and see there are giants in RPA and I look forward in learning from your rich experience. I am the VP customer success & Business Acquisition from Collective Minds Digital Solutions from India. This is my first post in this forum. I am into RPA for last 3 months. I am a plastics technologist, heading manufacturing process for various organizations for last 24 years. I was with a leading MNC for 10 years. I am currently looking for few pharma manufacturing Use cases. can you please share this link to me.
have a great day all of you.
Regards.
Kashi Vishwanath

4 Likes

I am a desktop Engineer from singapore.

Hello Everyone :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

hey i have finished my associate RPA courses / fundamental courses and i’m trying to get some help studying for the exam i took it and failed it seemed nothing like the practice exam . Was wondering if anyone had any tips and or links that would help me study i really want to pass next time !

3 Likes

Hello World! :smiley:

My name is Babedi, and I am from South Africa. I am currently doing my final year in IT at the North West University. The reason why I have joined UiPath community forum is because I have RPA as a content in my module. Since well there are people with more experience from around the world in this community, I am hoping to learn more from them, since I am beginner.

3 Likes

Hi, I am Satish, ME Student of Manufacturing Systems and Automation and Robotics is a big part of both my academics and my intrests. What UiPath is offering to the industry and the end users is just phenomenal and I am just awe-struck to get to know its capabilities and its applications. I can’t wait enough to get to learn more of its tools and deploy them in to my projects and later into the organisaton i am placed in.
UiPath is synonyous to Excellence and Optimisation.
Thank you UiPath Team.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m new to Uipath, I was looking for a JS programmer to make some scripts to help me with some daily tasks, then he offered me the Uipath instead. I think I like it but I encountered some weird issues, for example I don’t understand why the Switch case value can’t process a VB expression… (while its not an issue in other programming languages).

Looking forward to better get to know UiPath.

Thanks,Udi

3 Likes

Hey would you like to study sometime ? Im taking the exam again soon and need help studying

2 Likes

hi i am Germany.
I am new to Data management.
Hope this forum helps me in moving forward.

3 Likes

Hi, i am from Germany. I am an SAP Consultant for FI/CO and now working with UiPath. Looking forward to work with you.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mathewos, but you all can call me Mathew. I’m here to learn Automation and was fascinated by my first Automation I built with StudioX. The concepts presented were amazing and my first hands-on experience with StudioX was amazing. I’m already thinking of tasks that can be easiy automated like

1. Opening A ServiceNow Application and logging in call tickets and retrieving call tickets.
  2. Opening a mail application to view, compose, and send mail electronically.
  3. Using Data Sources like Excel, to enter data automatically into a website.

There are lots of more ideas out there in the world of automation than what I can think of yet, but with great practice and experience, I look forward to building my next automation that gives me the opportunity to engage with activities I like, while spending less time doing repetitive tasks.

About myself, I’m a university graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems. I have great experience programming in languages and stacks of Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. I was able to work with applications in these stacks. With application development being complex, I decided to add automation development into my career plan. The fact that I can build automotive solutions without having so much programming experience is what made me consider a career in automation. I’m still interested in developing applications and systems, but I’m also interested in automating those systems and applications. I look forward to expanding on my knowledge in automation and the career opportunities that let me bring my knowledge and learn from the experienced. Thank You!

3 Likes

Hello Mathew,
welcome in the UiPath Community, excellent introduction, happy automation.
Best regards
Stefan

3 Likes

Hi all,
I am Quan, I work in finance industry. Currently I have a small business and want to learn about RPA to optimize the workflow and help my team to lighten their workload.
Love to learn about RPA and to know you all.

3 Likes

Hi Community,

Myself Tapan Behera. I from India and I am working as a RPA Developer.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi there!

I’m Allen Pascual. I’m a technology professional transitioning to RPA work as a full time business. I have 23 years of software experience, the last 5 increasingly with RPA. I am in the process of setting up an RPA consulting business here in the Philippines.

Hope to meet like minded RPA professionals who have done or plan to do the same.

Thanks.

4 Likes