Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hey Everyone,
Could you help me get started ?

I’m a bit lost but please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sunshine, one of the newbies here. I have started a UiPath course because I wanna learn to develop in UiPath in combination with HTML. Learning about development has always been a great interest of mine and I would like to dive in the developer world while connnecting and working with people.

I started the full path with lots of excitement. However, I think that I missed some sort of introduction to get started properly… And now I fees like I’m lost because there was a homework assignment. that for some reason I was not fully aware of and I don’t know who to go to ask question and to ensure I’m back on track.

3 Likes

Hey Everyone,

Glad I could make it here, excited to start with UIPath.

3 Likes

Howdy, from the deep south.

I work for Dell and am trying to change my career course into the world of automation. I talked my way into a license for Udemy for Business and have been hard at work learning UiPath for the past couple of weeks.

I am loving the software so far.

Studio 2022.4.1 - 5/2/2022
Community License
Per-user Installation
License Provider: Orchestrator
Activation ID:
Update Channel: Stable
Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Dimitri and I discovered RPA as part of a work-study program because I am preparing a designer diploma, application developer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello All!!,

I am Yugan Nithish Kumar, i am choosing RPA as my career, i hope this decision will be the best one in my life. I'm preparing for Associate certification
3 Likes

Hello,
My name is Bob. I am new to UiPath and have not done much coding in probably ten years so I am a rusty robot. I have done work with Coldfusion and Tableau visuals in the past. Look forward to learning the new stuff.

5 Likes

This is Himanshu Yadav, I work as a Global RPA Engineer and always try to find new interesting topic and UiPath Forum is the best place to find new topics as UiPath Developers keep posting new issues/solutions they faces during their development. which is the best way to learn new things. So that’s the reason I am here to learn and share my knowledge with you all

Thanks and Happy Automation

5 Likes

Really excited after joining this forum

5 Likes

Hello all,
I’m also a newbie to the world of RPA. I’ve completed the RPA Developer Foundation course, and I’m starting to work through the RPA Advanced Dev today. I’m excited to learn more and interact with everyone via the forums!
Nice to meet everyone,

3 Likes

hi! I’ve tried to explore UiPath before but I was not successful in my attempt. I’m trying again hoping that this time - I can help many by leveraging this tool for everyone who needs it. :slight_smile: please help me help others! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi,
I’m Marcelo Albajari. I work in development and IT management projects since 1988 and I have extensive experience with Oracle and ERP applications.
I started working with UiPath in 2019 and currently I’m deeply involved in automation strategy, design and development.

3 Likes

안녕하세요 RPA를 시작한 개발자 입니다 잘부탁드립니다

2 Likes

hi there
my name is Victor and am finally joining the forum.
I hope to get more insights from you guys and maybe even share a bit of my knowledge.
looking forward to it.
cheers

3 Likes

Hello, I am an RPA Developer in learning. I have completed the academy course and taken the certification test once. I have been using the forum lately to discover new perspectives on the outlook of RPA and what all it can do. I look forward to reading more.

Have a great day!

~Do What They Think You Can’t Do!

3 Likes

@swinter1

Cool: Do What They Think You Can’t Do :+1:

3 Likes

Hi I’m Gert, some previous experience with fortran, informix, eds and vba. Just started uipath.

2 Likes

How are you gentlemen?

Long term software developer, but completely new to uipath. Just looking to get some exposure and familiarity for now. As an interesting side note, however, I had never heard of uipath or RPA until a local recruiter tried contacting me for a high paying position as an “RPA Developer.” The query piqued my interest and a couple google search’s later here I am.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I’m Mathew and I love to learn RPA Development. Prior to RPA Development, I gained first hand experience with software development and had tremendous joy in developing applications. I now see an emerging field within I.T. that feels much easier to learn in my opinion and decided to focus on RPA Development. I look forward to a successful journey in this field.

3 Likes

Hello people,

I am Meghanathan, Automation is been my passion forever, luckily I have identified this in my twenties. I am trying to make a career here.

Thank you,
Meghanathan

2 Likes

Howdy. I am fairly new to UiPath, but not programming.
I hope to learn and contribute here as life goes on.
I work at Dell and am learning all I can about automation.
I live in the South US.

2 Likes