Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hello,

My name is Nam and I am really excited to learn more about RPA and Uipath.

4 Likes

Hello I’m Michel I’m learning uiPath for my new company.

3 Likes

Hi. My name is Dimas Mavares T. I am an electronic engineer. I have worked in education and research in telecommunications for the past 20 years. I am excited to follow this new lead of RPA through UiPath

4 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: How to automate my use case?

Hello everyone

I’m Pierre and I have been working on UiPath for 3 years.
I have developed several robots and recently obtained the UiPath advanced RPA developer certification.

I am happy to join the community

5 Likes

Hello,

I am new to UiPath, I have started the academy exercises and I’m looking forward to gain experience.
I’m trying to get experience in order to automate different processes for myself and why not for other organizations as a freelancer and also contribute to the community with valuable info once i have the necessary experience.

5 Likes

I, too, am a newbie, but what I’ve learned thus far has amazed me. Despite the fact that I am still a beginner, I am eager to learn more. My ultimate goal is to automate manual risk management-related business processes in order to scale up and increase efficiency.

I discovered this forum while seeking help with copying and pasting data into a range in Excel. This site helped me see the light after what had been a challenge for at least a month, if not longer. Thank you very much!! I’m looking forward to embarking on this educational journey.

5 Likes

Hello please like my comments for my badge

Hello,

My name is Nam and I am really excited to learn more about RPA and Uipath.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to automate my use case?

Hi I am Shrey. I am a Data Scientist currently working in the field of OCR. I am new to UiPath and would like to learn more about it.

2 Likes

Hi, I am Radha Raman Tiwari, a teacher, want to learn from this amazing community.

3 Likes

Hi, @MWendel if you found the solution ,Please help me with the procedure.

1 Like

Hi, I am trying to use UIAutomation using Notepad in windows 11 machine. But I am not able to select Individual menu items of notepad through UIPath. What can I do for that?

1 Like

Hello there,

I’m the new one, I’m programming from Belgrade. Pleas, like my comments so that I can gain new badges and emois.Thanks :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi all,
I’ve been working in the IT industry for more than 15 years and I am back into the Automation/Integration world after a few years of working as a Team Leader in Operations Services. My interest lies mainly in improving business processes in higher education.

3 Likes

Hi there! I am an IT professional based in the Atlanta area who has spent the last 3 years building a mature Automation CoE from scratch (not by myself, but as part of a very small team…takes a village!).

As I now have a great deal of knowledge and experience with the Blue Prism automation platform, I am looking to branch out and get acclimated with other products that exist in the same workspace.

I am excited to learn more about UIPath!

3 Likes

I’m exploring UiPath to help my colleagues automate some of their low-value, high-cost tasks.
I find the UiPath Academy a bit hard on the eyes due to my migraine-related photosensitivity. I can look at it maybe 30 minutes or an hour at a time before getting a headache/eyestrain, so the training isn’t going as quickly as I’d like. I couldn’t see a dark theme setting for it like Studio has.

3 Likes

Thank you for the offer of joining the discord… I am new to RPA. so I have much to do and learn

Tom

2 Likes

Hi all! My name is Hernan or Nan for short :smile: . I’m starting to learn UiPath for my current job position so I really new on all this. I hope to learn a lot and eventually be able to help others. Thank you!

3 Likes