Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi, My name is Sharmeen Alam. I am currently working with UiPath where we need to migrate the UiPath project to Chromium Edge. I have two questions :

*Do we need to upgrade the Uipath if we currently have 19.10.4.0

• The question comes next if we upgrade it will it mess up the existing project and will we need any configuration changes

I would really appreciate some answers.

2 Likes

Hi @koli_banu

I would suggest you to check our documentation for the update information, but also to contact our technical support in case you have specific worries:

1 Like

¡Hola!
Mi nombre es Eder Guimaraes y estoy a punto de prepararme para la certificación UiPath. Entonces me uní a este foro. Espero poder contribuir también.
Gracias

Hi!
My name is Eder Guimaraes and I am about to prepare for the UiPath certification. So I joined this forum.
I hope I can contribute too.
thanks

Olá!
Meu nome é Eder Guimaraes e estou para me preparar para a certificação UiPath . Então eu me junteu a este fórum. Espero poder contribuir tambem.
obrigado

2 Likes

Hello! This is Debbie Perdzock and I am a Senior Recruiter with Anika Systems. Our mission is to help federal agencies automate their business processes using Robotic Process Automation(RPA), Application Programming Interface(API) enablement, and AI Technologies such as Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP). We are the first UiPath Premier Partner, formerly (Diamond Partnership), in government.

2 Likes

Hola Gente, buenas tardes. Mi nombre es Mauricio Caffa y estoy en la ciudad de La Plata, Argentina. Quiero poder aplicar el concepto de coopetencia: cooperacion y competencia. No entendida la competencia como algo competitivo. Sino como que cada uno tiene competencias o conocimientos diferentes y sumado a la cooperacion… generar sinergia. Muchas gracias.

2 Likes

Hi All,
I’m cyclia and looking for more knowledge and idea about Uipath which is help me with my job as Uipath developer.

2 Likes

Hello, I am a newbie and want to change my major. My name is Marko, but I will use my nickname.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,
My name is Thong and I’m from Viet Nam. I’ve been interested and working with Uipath for almost 2 years. Now joining the community is a big step for me and I wish to contribute my knowledge to build forward :smiley:

2 Likes

I am a college accounting professor introducing my student to RPA and UiPath is our chosen platform.

2 Likes

I AM NAGARJUN FROM INDIA
I AM HAPPY TO LEARN AND USE THIS TOOL
I HAPPY TO JOIN UI PATH COMMUNITYAND IT’S A FUTURE AND FUTURE IS UIPATH
MY QUALIFICATION IS MCA(Master of Computer Application)

2 Likes

Hello everyone

I am currently using my personal email after i have finish my intern using RPA as a developer currently i am self studying to improve my automation using RPA
Nice to meet you all

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi my name is Hanis and i am a QA and currently trying to learn in automation testing. I’m still new in RPA. Thank you

3 Likes

フォーラム入門.pdf - Google ドライブサイトを参照して
添付画像にある通り実行しましたが、最後は”要求されたリソースを表示することは許可されてません。”となります。投稿手順をご教授お願いします。尚、ビギナーズガイドの動画は英語でよくわかりません。よろしくお願いいたします。

1 Like

Hi Meeharika,

I’d like to use RPA to speed up some of my work processes. I’d appreciate it if you could assist me with your knowledge. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello there,

Kevin from Germany here.
Since nearly a year im junior software developer.
I will start to work a lot with UI Path for my company.
I’m currently doing the Academy Courses and started to build my own RPA.
I joined this forum to get more informations and some insider knowledge :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone, i’m marco and i’m from italy.
I’m studying management engeneering and i’m just approaching uipath studio!
i joined this comunity to have the chance to learn more about this software.

3 Likes

Olá Pessoal!
Meu nome é Fábio e sou do Brasil. Começando o Nível 1 e pretendo de me juntar as pessoas com pensamentos e ideias diferentes no mundo RPA, gostaria de aprender com todos por aqui e também colaborar no que for possível! Abraços!

3 Likes

Hello World,
I am Kefox Nwoko from Lagos Nigeria. A Supply chain professional and a data analyst. I have bult up interest in RPA since 2020 and have done some basic courses with UI path in RPA Business Analysis. Since then, I have decided to pursue the RPA development path.

I look forward to learning with an open mind and excited to meet present and future RPA professionals.

Cheers !

4 Likes

안녕하세요!

이번에 저희 회사에서 uipath를 활용하게 되어 커뮤니티에 가입하게 되었습니다.

약간에 IT지식을 가지고 있으며 이 분야에 많은 흥미를 가지고 있습니다.

유용한 지식과 정보를 서로 나눴으면 좋겠습니다.

3 Likes

Hello All!

I’m Sandeep here and had been part of Automation journey for a couple of years now. UI path is very new to me and excited to be part of this group to understand more to explore the options what I can contribute for my organization.

Happy Automation Everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes