Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi @anandkumar75

Could you please provide more context? Which products have you subscribed for?

You should normally be able to get the Community installer from the Help section via Automation Cloud at cloud.uipath.com

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I just started a program here in UiPath this week and decided to join this forum in case I need some help, or maybe provide some.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, I am sneha , beginner in RPA and started learning UiPath today. Looking forward to learn how we can help organizations resolve real time complex problems using Ui Path.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Mathan. RPA beginner. Currently engage in creating a RPA to manipulate excel from an input file to a template and then feed in to a internal application. Probably will ask many noob question and really appreciate if you guys can help me out. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hi all,

I’m a beginner with Studio X (soon Studio) and i’m from Lyon.
I came here because the community looks great and the helpfulness is great.
I hope found answers for my questions and help others !

Thanks et have a nice day :yum:

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m Axel Zielinski, a french developer. I have already worked with another RPA software.
And now I’m here to learn to use UI Path with the academy and this forum.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hiii I am Rusira.
I have been working on RPA with UiPath for a more than 6 months.
The thing I understood was how smart the UiPath is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there I am Wilbert learning UiPath automation with Udacity

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m Mahrie and i work and live in Austria. I just started a new job as a RPA Developer working with UiPath. And that’s also the reason why I’m here. I currently work myself trough the UiPath courses and hope the forum can help when ever I’m stuck.
Looking forward to finding more help as soon as I’m fully starting to work instead of just starting of with learning.

Oh and i freaking love bears!

Mahrie :bear:

3 Likes

Hi! I am a devop who is researching an idea for continuous monitoring of login process in a webapp. I’m seeking knowledge about RPA for this purpose; whatever I find out, I hope to learn cool stuff.
All the best and thanks for warm welcome!

2 Likes

Hi, My name is Sharmeen Alam. I am currently working with UiPath where we need to migrate the UiPath project to Chromium Edge. I have two questions :

*Do we need to upgrade the Uipath if we currently have 19.10.4.0

• The question comes next if we upgrade it will it mess up the existing project and will we need any configuration changes

I would really appreciate some answers.

2 Likes

Hi @koli_banu

I would suggest you to check our documentation for the update information, but also to contact our technical support in case you have specific worries:

1 Like

¡Hola!
Mi nombre es Eder Guimaraes y estoy a punto de prepararme para la certificación UiPath. Entonces me uní a este foro. Espero poder contribuir también.
Gracias

Hi!
My name is Eder Guimaraes and I am about to prepare for the UiPath certification. So I joined this forum.
I hope I can contribute too.
thanks

Olá!
Meu nome é Eder Guimaraes e estou para me preparar para a certificação UiPath . Então eu me junteu a este fórum. Espero poder contribuir tambem.
obrigado

2 Likes

Hello! This is Debbie Perdzock and I am a Senior Recruiter with Anika Systems. Our mission is to help federal agencies automate their business processes using Robotic Process Automation(RPA), Application Programming Interface(API) enablement, and AI Technologies such as Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP). We are the first UiPath Premier Partner, formerly (Diamond Partnership), in government.

2 Likes

Hola Gente, buenas tardes. Mi nombre es Mauricio Caffa y estoy en la ciudad de La Plata, Argentina. Quiero poder aplicar el concepto de coopetencia: cooperacion y competencia. No entendida la competencia como algo competitivo. Sino como que cada uno tiene competencias o conocimientos diferentes y sumado a la cooperacion… generar sinergia. Muchas gracias.

2 Likes

Hi All,
I’m cyclia and looking for more knowledge and idea about Uipath which is help me with my job as Uipath developer.

2 Likes

Hello, I am a newbie and want to change my major. My name is Marko, but I will use my nickname.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,
My name is Thong and I’m from Viet Nam. I’ve been interested and working with Uipath for almost 2 years. Now joining the community is a big step for me and I wish to contribute my knowledge to build forward :smiley:

2 Likes

I am a college accounting professor introducing my student to RPA and UiPath is our chosen platform.

2 Likes

I AM NAGARJUN FROM INDIA
I AM HAPPY TO LEARN AND USE THIS TOOL
I HAPPY TO JOIN UI PATH COMMUNITYAND IT’S A FUTURE AND FUTURE IS UIPATH
MY QUALIFICATION IS MCA(Master of Computer Application)

2 Likes