Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi, my name is Katya and I am using UiPath Forum to learn more

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m interested in RPA, especially for ‘task capture’ to record requirements.

1 Like

I am Gustavo Jimenez I live in Bogota, Colombia and I am starting in this new path called RPA, I have no experience but I aspire to learn a lot from all of you, thank you for your patience and accompaniment

1 Like

Hello all,
Greetings from India. I am currently working as an RPA Trainee. But very enthusiastic and positive.
I have lot of expectations and ideas where to apply automation. Regardless my previous experience in old programming languages (as Pascal and Basic) I will put effort to learn quickly… and I will ask several questions. I appreaciate your kindly answers in advance.

1 Like

Hallo,

Dank voor de uitgebreide welkom. Ik zou graag UiPath willen leren om zo de werkzaamheden en processen bij mijn klanten te versnellen en misschien wel te vereenvoudigen.
Ben erg benieuwd om te lezen hoe de rest van dit forum UiPath toepast en hoor heel graag alle tips en tricks.
Groeten
Sandra

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Zen from India. I’m a beginner at RPA, learning to automate processes to reduce the time taken for repetitive manpower. Hope this forum can help to solve some of my issues and concerns. Also, i came here knowing someone in the mentor group to get mentorship. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!
This is Sree. I’m new to RPA technology . I’m here to learn the fundamentals and for Knowledge transfer regarding RPA which helps for my career growth. I’m enthusiastic to join UIPath RPA to deep dive in the technical knowledge and advices to move forward .

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello i hava been taking the course of RPA developer , but im working on proyects at the same time i have some doubts on how to make some processes between excel and uipath, so here im looking for advices

2 Likes

I am familiar with RPA but new to UI Path. I am excited to learn! I completed the RPA Starter training yesterday with the free trial license. I haven’t gotten a license from my organization, but I am looking forward to completing the RPA Beginner training and optimizing existing process and maintaining data across multiple systems with BOTs!

1 Like

HI All
Turab here from Pakistan. I am an accountant by profession and new to RPA. My objective is to automate daily routine accounting tasks so we as accountant focus on analysis and value addition for our clients rather than doing routine adhoc tasks which RPA can do.
I hope you all are there to help ne in my issue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ola Comrades,
My name is Abdulbasit
From Muscat, Oman.
I am a technology enthusiast and gamer.
Mostly nowadays I am working as RPA Developer and developing my skills through community support.
I have experience in building websites and apps.

Happy learning and thanks to you’ll for the great knowledge.
keep it up

2 Likes

Hi
I am celestine an RPA developer, I am here to learn from and give to the community as well as develop my automation skills and make great connections.
regards :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello everyone from Spain!! Looking for your advices :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is nice to be here. I hope to build many great solutions and to talk with similar people :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello, I am Lara, I actually have joined UiPath in Strategy and Operations and am learning to use the robot so that I can automate tasks as part of my job! I find that it is an amazing tool and we could benefit greatly from it.

2 Likes

Hello!!
I am Neha, I have been working on UiPath Tool since 2018 and have learnt a lot from this forum since then and today I finally signed up to explore and express my learnings with others. I believe this is a great platform to learn and grow as this is one stop for all our UiPath Queries.
Excited to learn and explore!!

2 Likes

Hola! Me llamo Eduardo, soy venezolano viviendo en Chile. Estoy preparandome para mi certificacion, a traves del curso RPA Developer Foundation. Gracias por permitirme formar parte de esta comunidad…

2 Likes

Hii!! Myself shanthini . I’m now a student with interest to learn RPA Skills and contribute my utmost as a student developer champion!! But I expect after my one year of program I will be a trained RPA student with much skills and experience , Nothing can measure the amount of curiosity and spirit to work Waiting for my program to begin!
I heard that UI path aims at bots for everyone! As I am most interested in AI and ML I believe in learning and exploring by making my professional career set with RPA and UI path.
Regards
Shanthini Durairaj

2 Likes

Hi I’m Manikandan J Certified Professional in Uipath. since 2018 and have learnt a lot from this forum since then and I finally signed up to explore and express my learnings with others. I believe this is a great [learning platform](uipath academy) to learn and grow as this is one stop for all our UiPath Queries.
Excited to learn and explore.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m DK and I’m new to UI path and I joined this forum to improve my knowledge in terms of the platform and to stay updated on new trends/updates

2 Likes