Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi I am Cory, I am beginner in RPA, but i have a lot of experience in ERP, I prefer RPA because I believe current software should be operated in a more effective way.

3 Likes

Hello My name is Boule and i did my first robot today very exciting experience :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Kriti and I am an QA Analyst. I started using UIPath for automation of my projects few months back and its been a rollercoaster ride. I am still very new to this tool, so I am going to have lot of basics/ newbie questions. Hope to be contributing equally to the community as well. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
I am Wilfred and I am based in Accra, Ghana.
As a member of the Operational Excellence Team of my organization, I have committed to helping my organization create more value by employing UiPath to automate the many routine tasks our teams are involved in on a daily basis.
I joined this forum to learn and grow with you all as we explore this very promising tool.

3 Likes

Hello, I am Tanmay Agarwal, I am an Android developer and Founder & CEO of TheVirtualBots, Actually from childhood I have a passion for automation, robotics process, etc, but i was not able to find a way to fulfill it, but then recently my friend @Deepak_Gautam , introduced me with the power of UI Path as he showed me how he was able to automate his web scrapping of LinkedIn data using UI Path, I was literally amazed to see the working, so I got curious to check out this wonderful platform and use the power of automation to help the society.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, :smiley:

I’m Maximiliano, I have more than two years of developing automation with different tools, recently I started learning UI Path and I think is a great application for automation.

Best regards!!! :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m so excited person called Vitor who came here to learn and share knowledge around UIPath communit. Hope I can contribute with forum as much as possible.

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: I am struggling with finding a solution to delete all rows in an excel sheet

Hey hello all !

Thanks for adding me in. I believe UiPath Forum would help me to get my queries resolved and the same way I will if I could resolve some queries. :slight_smile:

Thanks again
Thiyagu

2 Likes

Hello !
I am UiPath beginner.I am going through a Academy exercises and certifications.I am looking forward to learn as much as I can in Uipath.I’m pretty sure i’ll have some questions and having some difficulty so I decided to check out the forum.

Thank you

2 Likes

Привет

Я новичок в UiPath, я пытаюсь выполнять упражнения Академии,.
Я пытаюсь получить опыт разработки в UiPath для личного роста.

2 Likes

Hello - My name is Cassy Dunn. I work as a Business Process Improvement Manager in Rochester, NY. We are using UiPath for development, task capture and task mining. I’d love to connect with others on this forum especially those using task mining.

2 Likes

Hi,

I am currently working as a RPA Developer in Berlin, Having profound experience in Data and Automation Field.

Would love to discuss innovative ideas, bug fixes and see if i can be of any help to the community.

3 Likes

Hello All,
I am a newish user and trying to build a POC to purchase UIPATH. Always looking to learn new things and might have some questions for you experts from time to time.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Greetings from Switzerland. I am very new to UiPath. I am working in cancer research and just started learning UiPath. My goal is to see how my organization can benefit from this interesting tool.
Hafeez

2 Likes

Hello I am an intern working with studioX

1 Like

Hi all,

Though not entirely new to UiPath, I did just sign up for a forum account!

I work for a company in the health sciences realm and we have been using UiPath for a few years. We have processes that create reports for managers, do new user creation in a few different platforms and even now work in conjunction with some SSH scripts to restart and smoke test some Linux servers.

We use both attended and unattended bots.

I look forward to interacting with the community and helping when I can!

Cheers,
Tom

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Giovanni Teolis. I am preparing for UiPath certification. So joined this forum. Thanks

1 Like

Hi, my name is Katya and I am using UiPath Forum to learn more

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m interested in RPA, especially for ‘task capture’ to record requirements.

1 Like