Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi, my name is Rodolfo, I’m from São Paulo-Brazil and I’m in the 4th year of Computer Engineering, currently working as a web developer, but I intend to participate more and more in automated applications. Hug to everyone.

2 Likes

Hi All,

Excited to join the community as I explore the content in the UiPath as a Business Analyst.

Regards,
Kolitha

2 Likes

Hello all,
I am Martin and work on SAP Data Migration. we thought in our team that RPA could help us to improve our processes, so I start UiPath Academy.

question: Why I cant create a new entry here? I only can reply.

best regards
Martin

2 Likes

Hello to everyone,
I’ve started my journey with UIPath and I’m happy to be here. I hope that I’ll find many answers for my questions. I have not any experience with robots but I hope I’ll handle with everything with your help.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I’m new to RPA industry, I work as a software automation engineer and I’m looking to shift my career to become an RPA developer, I just started with the academy learning path, I love creating automation in general and I’m looking forward to face new exciting challenges in my upcoming RPA career.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Cory and I am new to UiPath and the Forum. I teach a graduate class in accounting and I incorporated RPA for the first time. I have received assistance on three workflows already. So thankful to UiPath Forum Community for sharing their expertise!

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m just starting on my UiPath journey and so far I’m enjoying it. My goal is to become a StudioX expert and be able to teach others.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Luca.

I work with UiPath and RPA almost two years.
This forum has already helped me a lot during my journey so thank you a lot.

2 Likes

Hi!
I am Catalina and I have been working with UiPath tools for 2 years.
I hope I can offer at least a part of the help I’ve received from this forum in my automation projects.

3 Likes

Hi I am Cory, I am beginner in RPA, but i have a lot of experience in ERP, I prefer RPA because I believe current software should be operated in a more effective way.

3 Likes

Hello My name is Boule and i did my first robot today very exciting experience :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Kriti and I am an QA Analyst. I started using UIPath for automation of my projects few months back and its been a rollercoaster ride. I am still very new to this tool, so I am going to have lot of basics/ newbie questions. Hope to be contributing equally to the community as well. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
I am Wilfred and I am based in Accra, Ghana.
As a member of the Operational Excellence Team of my organization, I have committed to helping my organization create more value by employing UiPath to automate the many routine tasks our teams are involved in on a daily basis.
I joined this forum to learn and grow with you all as we explore this very promising tool.

3 Likes

Hello, I am Tanmay Agarwal, I am an Android developer and Founder & CEO of TheVirtualBots, Actually from childhood I have a passion for automation, robotics process, etc, but i was not able to find a way to fulfill it, but then recently my friend @Deepak_Gautam , introduced me with the power of UI Path as he showed me how he was able to automate his web scrapping of LinkedIn data using UI Path, I was literally amazed to see the working, so I got curious to check out this wonderful platform and use the power of automation to help the society.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, :smiley:

I’m Maximiliano, I have more than two years of developing automation with different tools, recently I started learning UI Path and I think is a great application for automation.

Best regards!!! :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m so excited person called Vitor who came here to learn and share knowledge around UIPath communit. Hope I can contribute with forum as much as possible.

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: I am struggling with finding a solution to delete all rows in an excel sheet

Hey hello all !

Thanks for adding me in. I believe UiPath Forum would help me to get my queries resolved and the same way I will if I could resolve some queries. :slight_smile:

Thanks again
Thiyagu

2 Likes

Hello !
I am UiPath beginner.I am going through a Academy exercises and certifications.I am looking forward to learn as much as I can in Uipath.I’m pretty sure i’ll have some questions and having some difficulty so I decided to check out the forum.

Thank you

2 Likes

Привет

Я новичок в UiPath, я пытаюсь выполнять упражнения Академии,.
Я пытаюсь получить опыт разработки в UiPath для личного роста.

2 Likes