Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

That is me Nehad Sayed . Software solutions service delivery manager.
I am interested in RPA as new technology and new trendy solutions for alot of our customers problems.
Also I am establishing my own business and I need to work in RPA solutions and I seek with partnership with UIpath

3 Likes

Hai… hello all…Myself Jeny…I am working with RPA automation for the past two years…I am really interested on how this automation works and makes things around us…

3 Likes

I am Jean and excited to learn about RPA, freshman and really want to have a good experience with automation. Thanks

3 Likes

Hi I’m Eric here in San Diego, I work in IT and expanding my automation knowledge and going through the UiPath Academy to gain certification in RPA.

Definitely looking forward to finding ways to implement automations in my office and other divisions.

3 Likes

THank you @loginerror I’m already fixed it.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone, I am Patrick. I have been a software consultant for more than 25 yrs, My Job is to train people in accounting software and management reporting.
With uipath I hope I can intergrade Uipath to the software to make its more easier to generate
report.

3 Likes

Hey! I have been hired as business analyst in a big company and I will be the main RPA analyst for may unit. I am new to UiPath and I want to become an expert.

3 Likes

Welcome!
A good start is here on forum and the Academy.

3 Likes

Hello, My name is Jesse and I m trying to get some code to work the appears to work for others but I cannot seem to get it to play correctly. Terminal session makes a connection and opens a sign on screen and then immediately returns a NotConnected error.

3 Likes

Hi I am Shiva, I am new to UIPATH, want to get best of this as i have prior experience in other RPA Tools like BP

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Mikkel and I joined as I am currently going through the UiPath RPA Associate Certification Training, and have a few questions to optimize the way i build my workflows. I am looking forward to learning with all of you.

3 Likes

Hi, My name is Lucian and I am trying to learn to automate some tasks for me. I want to extract certain information from pdf files that need ocr, then put the information in some text templates.
Basic thing I want: enter certain text fields ocr-Ed from a pdf into a document.

3 Likes

Hi, My name is Aliasghar Vali. I am learning RPA as a personal hobby and hope to implement it in my job soon!

3 Likes

Hi would you please help me to solve this issue: Whenever am using taxonomy manager it comes up as blank please suggest me how to fix this

3 Likes

After one year, I can tell you guys. I toke the better choice, well if you need some help don’t be afraid, we can solve issues or we can discuss with other people the same issues. Greetings, and remember YOU CAN DO IT.

3 Likes

HI there,

I am Robert Lansbergen from Holland, been RPA Developer now for 6 months and I really like it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello.
Thank you for the warm welcome.

I’m sort of new in UiPath, I had some experience in it about a year and a half ago but starting this monday I’m a full time RPA DevOp so going trough the academy and finding solutions here on the forum helps a lot.

I hope that I will contribute to the community. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello everyone, Alexandre here. I am looking for a carrer change, been learning with uipath academy for a few days. I had some IT classes in university, but all very basic topics. Also didnt finish my degree for personal reasons. So now here I am eager to learn. Open to any sugestion you might have to my learning journey!
Thanks to everyone.

3 Likes

Hi Team,

Happy to join UiPath forum…

I am Siddalinga. I am very interested in RPA. You know I want to build my career as a Advanced RPA Developer. Hope i will complete certifications and move towards my goal.

Thank you team for this technology and forum. You are awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello All,

Thanks for the welcome mail. Looking forward for some help in automating few tasks on ServiceNow.

4 Likes