Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi,
My name is Chris. Im currently in Canberra. I have about 20 years IT experience and 5 of those in Automation and Monitoring using different products. I am now associated with designing and developing IT solutions fit for Automation - for Accounting and Tax firms/businesses. I am new the the UiPath products but really enjoy its capabilities for this field (Accounting/ Bookkeeping/Tax). Im looking forward to leaning as much as I can! Happy Automating :wink:

3 Likes

Hello

I am Daniel, I am from Mexico.

I am very excited to start whit course. I want to learn new things about RPA and improve my skills.

3 Likes

Hola, mi nombre es Carlos Andrés castillo, ingeniero de sistemas recientemente graduado, interesado en aprender sobre la automatización de procesos con la herramienta Uipath.

3 Likes

Hi, JH Park from South Korea. I am a RPA beginner, learning to create simple process to reduce my repetitive works thereby I can concentrate on much more things. Hope this forum will be helpful to get better ideas and knowledge.

3 Likes

Hi…I am suganya .I’m beginner for RPA UiPath and excited to start the journey with all of you. .I need support and help from this forum.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Cristian Voinea and I am really excited to join this community.
I got here through a friend that recommended the Reboot Your Skills program but also wanted to get to meet the members of this community and perhaps even contribute to it soon.

Wish you all a wonderfull week! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi
This is Amol.
I have no experience with Automation/RPA/Coding.
Hoping that I will still be able to learn and enjoy this session.

3 Likes

Hello,
My name is Chizea, a SOC analyst for about 4 years. I have no experience in RPA or automation, and I am excited about the opportunity to learn new things.

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Luis Masangkay, I’m a Business Process Analyst for a bank. I am a beginner in automation and very excited to learn how to use UiPath and apply my learnings to my projects soon!

3 Likes

Hola a todos, mi Nombre es Marcos Suarez, soy de Colombia y me he integrado a esta academia con la intención de aprender nuevas habilidades que me ayuden a ser mas eficiente en mi trabajo. Soy Ingeniero Mecatrónico.

3 Likes

I’m Wendy, new to RPA and with no coding experience. Passionate about the #FutureofWork and #BusinessTransformation and fascinated by the role RPA can play in accelerating digitisation of legacy businesses and scaling data-driven decision making. Thanks for the academy, excited to get started!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Sweety from Switzerland. Excited to be here!

3 Likes

Hello !

I’m starting the 4 week RPA course, very excited to start learning and be able to incorporate this to my daily work :slight_smile:

Happy learning to everyone !

3 Likes

Hi, This is Alex here. Want to learn this to help automate some work at my workplace. Nice to see you all

Thanks

Alex

3 Likes

Buenas tardes, quería aprender de la herramienta de RPA UiPath. La vi en una demo y me pareció interesante. Aparentemente le viene bien a muchos de los Proyectos en los que participo.

3 Likes

Que bien encontrar a gente de Milwaukee. Buen arranque de curso.

3 Likes

Hi am Garnet and am new to UiPath, checking in from Alberta Canada

3 Likes

Hello all, Sherry here. I’m a senior executive consulting to a variety of clients for Organizational Development leading towards modernization efforts. Happy to engage with this team

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Nicole and I am a Educator with a strong interest in system analytics. I have no background with RPA and am looking to learn and develop foundational level skills. Excited for what the next weeks will bring!

4 Likes

Hi There,
My name is Jane Rowe and I am an administrator at La Trobe University in Melbourne, Australia. I have joined other uni members to learn RPA so am taking the Reboot Your Skills course. Looking forward to a new experience.
Cheers
Jane

4 Likes