Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hello everyone! I started my RPA journey just a few days ago. I’m currently a student at UT Dallas and major in Accounting. One of our courses I’m taking involve a project that utilizes the RPA automation. I’m currently taking the RPA Developer Foundation series of courses. I hope I can get much hands-on experience from the course and I’m looking forward to creating my first robot that can be of practical use for me :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Kai Fu

5 Likes

Hi,
I am Daniel, I am from Spain and I am an aerospace engineer.
I am here because I am automating business processes using UiPath.
I think here is the best place to find some help.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi there
I recently started learning UiPath and I am trying to integrate it with the services and operations that I carry out.

Glad to be part of the community :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Ash

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Tiago and I work as an IT System Analist in an area that sometimes connects with RPA processes. I joined the UIPath Academy to better understand what RPA is really about and what it can do.

2 Likes

I have 3 bots running and a 4th in the works developed by NeoStella. I need to learn the basics of UIpath coding for those bots to help me maintain them. hopefully the 4 week RPA learning program will get me started on that path.

3 Likes

I have been scripting for 25 years, and doing crude automation with AutoIT when needed. Finally time to step it up to an enterprise grade RPA tool. So psyched! Mostly I’m looking to extract data from various consoles (since we can’t get to the raw data) and write it to CSVs on a share for automatic import in our reporting tool.

3 Likes

Hi,
My name is Chris. Im currently in Canberra. I have about 20 years IT experience and 5 of those in Automation and Monitoring using different products. I am now associated with designing and developing IT solutions fit for Automation - for Accounting and Tax firms/businesses. I am new the the UiPath products but really enjoy its capabilities for this field (Accounting/ Bookkeeping/Tax). Im looking forward to leaning as much as I can! Happy Automating :wink:

3 Likes

Hello

I am Daniel, I am from Mexico.

I am very excited to start whit course. I want to learn new things about RPA and improve my skills.

3 Likes

Hola, mi nombre es Carlos Andrés castillo, ingeniero de sistemas recientemente graduado, interesado en aprender sobre la automatización de procesos con la herramienta Uipath.

3 Likes

Hi, JH Park from South Korea. I am a RPA beginner, learning to create simple process to reduce my repetitive works thereby I can concentrate on much more things. Hope this forum will be helpful to get better ideas and knowledge.

3 Likes

Hi…I am suganya .I’m beginner for RPA UiPath and excited to start the journey with all of you. .I need support and help from this forum.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Cristian Voinea and I am really excited to join this community.
I got here through a friend that recommended the Reboot Your Skills program but also wanted to get to meet the members of this community and perhaps even contribute to it soon.

Wish you all a wonderfull week! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi
This is Amol.
I have no experience with Automation/RPA/Coding.
Hoping that I will still be able to learn and enjoy this session.

3 Likes

Hello,
My name is Chizea, a SOC analyst for about 4 years. I have no experience in RPA or automation, and I am excited about the opportunity to learn new things.

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Luis Masangkay, I’m a Business Process Analyst for a bank. I am a beginner in automation and very excited to learn how to use UiPath and apply my learnings to my projects soon!

3 Likes

Hola a todos, mi Nombre es Marcos Suarez, soy de Colombia y me he integrado a esta academia con la intención de aprender nuevas habilidades que me ayuden a ser mas eficiente en mi trabajo. Soy Ingeniero Mecatrónico.

3 Likes

I’m Wendy, new to RPA and with no coding experience. Passionate about the #FutureofWork and #BusinessTransformation and fascinated by the role RPA can play in accelerating digitisation of legacy businesses and scaling data-driven decision making. Thanks for the academy, excited to get started!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Sweety from Switzerland. Excited to be here!

3 Likes

Hello !

I’m starting the 4 week RPA course, very excited to start learning and be able to incorporate this to my daily work :slight_smile:

Happy learning to everyone !

3 Likes

Hi, This is Alex here. Want to learn this to help automate some work at my workplace. Nice to see you all

Thanks

Alex

3 Likes