Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hello,
My name is Prasanna and I am new to UiPath. I am HR Business Analyst and willing to learn RPA. My target is to automate a business process which involves repetitive steps on a daily basis. Please help me out in solving some use cases using UIpath.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Hi all. I am new to this community. I just started learning Uipath after completed my masters in computer applications/Post graduation. I hope this place help me in future to correct me and lead me in this path to secure a job. Thank you.

4 Likes

Hi,
My self Venkat Duggirala. I am a Project Lead in SAP Tech Areas having 15+ yrs of experience. I have learnt RPA UIPATH and supporting our team for the last one year.

5 Likes

Thank you!
What brings me here, is to search for answers with problems that i might encounter when creating bots. And to ask questions, to which maybe this community can support!
Have a great day!

Regards,
Marieta

5 Likes

I’m Waleed, I’m new to UiPath but so far I found it so interesting to learn and I believe the forum is going to be a great learning resource for me in the futuere :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello,

I am a researcher in digital innovation at Stockholm University Sweden. Trying to learn more about RPA in general and hyperautomation more specifically.

Gustaf

4 Likes

Hi,

Thank you for informative training. I just started from yesterday and joined rpa developer role. i started with basic introduction. as i see video quality cannot be changed when i was viewing video on phone urls and other stuff is clearly visible but information is enough to understand concepts.

other than that very thankful

4 Likes

Hello,

I am Sudheesh, from Kerala, India. I am heading the IT team of a group of companies.
We use in-house software for our group companies . Like to do automation of repeated tasks. Would like to develop our own

Thanks

3 Likes

Hello. I am new here. Just trying to learn how to automate things in general and when this tool may be useful in my work.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
I am Carlton Lawrence and I am gaining knowledge of UiPath by taking Udemy classes.
I hope to gain knowledge from this forum and will participate more as I do.

3 Likes

Hi Guys,

I’m new to UiPath & currently going through some of the Academy training/docs to get some background before starting a new job in a couple of weeks. I have been using Automation Anywhere(v11) professionally for the past 2 years. Any tips from those of you who have prior experience in AA & have made a similar switch would be appreciated!

Thanks,

4 Likes

Hi there, my name is Mirel, my girlfriend is a RPA developer, and I want to learn to :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello,
I’m Bhavya. A physiotherapist by profession, but took a decision on personal interest to learn Uipath and get certified so I can get better in my career growth. So I’m passionate in learning and knowing different techniques and processes and decided to join Uipath forum. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello,

I am Mathi Krishnan. Mechanical Engineer, currently working in IT.
Would like to learn and explore IT related stuff.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi, Elmi here from Oslo.
I’m currently a second year electronics engineering student with specialization in automation control & robotics. Hope to learn alot from the community as i have a long way to go.

4 Likes

Hi! I’m Jimda (or MJ) and am a complete novice to UiPath, just a few days self-learning to be exact. I am a mom in her midlife, of a legacy computing foundation with not much track record (lols) but has appreciable university lecturing background (for IT & Computing). I recently discovered UiPath through my child who is presently an rpa trainee. Realizing that it is a new software development trend and skill I can somehow understand and self-learn, I delved in to have additional knowledge and for my upskilling and eventually prepare me to landing a career in automation, AI and Robotics. I am slowly establishing my own Online Training Center and I hope I can eventually design a curriculum that will teach UiPath to small and medium business owners in my country and to midlifers like me who have weak IT & Computing background and help them upkill themselves too and be competitive in the software development field again. Also to be able to reach and teach disadvantaged/left behind youths and the still currently out of school. Wish me luck :slight_smile: slight_smile: Hope to interact with you soon! Thank you.

5 Likes

Hello. I am Nion Marvin living in Florida USA. I recently decided to learn UiPath for myself and for my work, I was advised by this forum, I hope I will get some tips here that will help me avoid mistakes and quickly master the topic I need. Thank you.

5 Likes

This is my first time in this forum. Happy to be here.

5 Likes

Hello all,

I am new here and excited to start the journey with all of you.

4 Likes

My Name is Diane, and I’m finding the apprentice workshop difficult. :frowning:

4 Likes