Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hello All,

Happy to join the community.

Here to test my knowledge and share it across by solving multiple problems that people are facing.

In the course learn many new things as well from the fellow members and the community updates

Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks for providing us with the opportunity to introduce ourselves so that we’ll know about other people.
I am Hasnat from Pakistan, graduated in the field of computer science and currently, I am working as a freelance. I was searching for outlook errors then this forum appears in the search engine and I decided to get the knowledge from UiPath, this was the journey.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!
My name is Humberto. I have a marketing background and I’m starting my journey on RPA. The Forum looks like a great collaboration tool! Looking forward to having a great experience with IiPath.

2 Likes

Hi there. I’m glad to be a part of the UiPath community. I see rpa as a continuation of the industrial revolution. What began with animals, then machines easing the workload and increasing human productivity by applying ever “more horsepower per man-hour” has reached the age of robots. The RPA bot-training and tuning we do now is paving the road to …. ?

2 Likes

hello every one i’m new hear and looking for sum information regarding forum and blogs righting so there for i am there and hope you all welcome me in this community thanks

2 Likes

Hello here, I am Kakooza Vianey from East Africa, Kampala Uganda, currently doing the RPA Foundations with Ui Path, I have been working with automation using python and thats how I landed on Ui Path. Hope to have a great interaction here. Thank you

3 Likes

Hi Kakoozavian and welcome to our Community! Hopefully, you‘ve been rocking it with UiPath Academy, RPA Foundation plan so far. Do you know about our main events hub, where you can participate in local and global events, hackathons(UiPath Hackathons) and register for community programs? Check here for the upcoming events, register and see practical demos and connect in your local network or globally with automation leaders. Don’t miss this unique opportunity and join us!

See you around,

Loredana

3 Likes

Hola, soy Andrea, desarrolladora de RPA desde hace un año. Ahora estoy aprendiendo UiPath y espero certificarme pronto.

2 Likes

Hello!!

Im Paco Uriostegui and im abording the automation with UiPath. Its all awesome but some topics are a little dificult! I guess find suport in the forum!

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m too old to be learning new things, but I’m excited to see what UiPath can do.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Phil and I work mostly supporting the infrastructure that constructs the environments in which we run our automations.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I started my BA role not too long ago and I am new to RPA, I hope to meet like minds and develop in this area with all resource available here. T for thanks!

3 Likes

Hello all!
I have been an AI Trainer for the non-tech company I work for, and am interested in getting more understanding of Machine Learning and a little about how automation works, so that I can be of further help to our devs. I would like to become a Citizen Developer. I’m looking forward to learning from everyone, and helping however I can!

2 Likes

Hi there,

Lukas speaking, just here to learn more about RPA :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m Vijay Has. I’ve worked on UiPath for more than a year and currently preparing to complete UiARD certification.
I joined this forum to explore more about UiPath and the issues faced by developers. This forum helps me to know how developers solve things and how I can improve myself.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi, Denis HOUESSOU from Benin,I am a veteran in Business Process Management, I’m very enthusiastic about UiPath Studio thats why I am always here to the forum to find more technique and ofcourse to share also the knoledge that I gain here in the forum.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is Deb and I’m glad to have joined the UiPath Forum Community.

I’m a Solution Architect working with RPA and trying to design SAP automations with transactions such as WESOUT.

I can see many ways in which we can apply UiPath Studio and Orchestrator. Looking forward to the journey!

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I’m Kiran from Mumbai-India. I am a RPA beginner, recently started learning Ui-path.
Learning to create some automation for the repetitive works that i carry out in my day to day operations. Keen to learn new things.

Best regards,
Kiran

2 Likes

I am Kolaowle. I am a RPA Developer but new to RPA UiPath Automation.

2 Likes

Hello UiPath community. I am a beginner in every sense of the word and am excited to learn!

2 Likes