The time you have is reasonable for sure! If you change the delay before and delay after setting for the type into to 0 or 100 you can probably match the sub 2 second times on this thread. I like the fact that you actually organized you’re automation though, a lot of the ones on this page are messy.
Tips for speed (Not necessarily reliability)
- Type into: Change the DelayAfter and DelayBefore settings to 0 or 100ms default is 300ms.
- Under Target change WaitForReady to None. Type Into
- Deselect Activate for type into
- You can use a for each loop and use the headers in the table to fill out the selectors for each field. However this is a bit confusing when you look at the code. It does make a major change in speed for some reason.
- Instead of clicking submit you can use send keys using “[k(enter)]” on one of the fields.