1. RPA Challenge - Dynamic Web Page - Anchor

Just wanted to add my time to the list :wink:

I used the for each combined with the dynamic selector method. I was supersized using parallel was slower than the for each method. Cut my initial attempt from 8,272ms to 1189ms

4 Likes

Great Job!

Happy learning! :smiley:

1 Like

Too late ! but new :wink:!

RPA_Challenge.zip (32.2 KB)

1 Like

The time you have is reasonable for sure! If you change the delay before and delay after setting for the type into to 0 or 100 you can probably match the sub 2 second times on this thread. I like the fact that you actually organized you’re automation though, a lot of the ones on this page are messy.

Tips for speed (Not necessarily reliability)

1. Type into: Change the DelayAfter and DelayBefore settings to 0 or 100ms default is 300ms.
  2. Under Target change WaitForReady to None. Type Into
  3. Deselect Activate for type into
  4. You can use a for each loop and use the headers in the table to fill out the selectors for each field. However this is a bit confusing when you look at the code. It does make a major change in speed for some reason.
  5. Instead of clicking submit you can use send keys using “[k(enter)]” on one of the fields.
2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated. I think I’ll have a play around with my automation to see if I can shave off some time using the suggestions that you gave me. I’m always open to feedback and looking to improve so again thanks.

1 Like

Automation_Challenge_RPA.xaml (30.6 KB)
Hi All,
Here is my code by using selectors in a list and without using Javascript and all.
BR,

4 Likes

I am so happy to find this thread. What a great forum we have! I was so excited to learn the ways of time reduction in the processes here. Really pleased with my score being improved from 75 seconds to just under 7 seconds with just a few minor tweaks. UiPath is a really powerful tool.

EDIT
With a few more tweaks and tinkering with properties and things, I was able to reduce time even further…

2 Likes

Wow, this seems to be the best and fastest solution

Hi, i have done this different way…

1 Like

You can also use Relative Selector and Type Into activity. Even that helps… Mine worked.

1 Like

Hi Dasun, I am new in UiPath. I am learning it from forums and doing my own practice.
Do you mind you can share your code?, as it seems bit different approach from others so just want to take a look.

Regards,

2 Likes

2 Likes

Can you send flow

Can you please share the flow?

Hi , if you use this below selector and just change the aaname as your label name (in my case ‘Company Name’) its should work for any web control input element. fast and 100% accurate. pls let me know if this helps.
indent preformatted text by 4 spaces
"

"
1 Like

Main.xaml (28.1 KB)

check the i do it in different way

Hello! It is my result.!
RPA_C_1|680x105
And my code.
RPA_Challenge_1.zip (13.6 KB)

2 Likes

Hi,