0'zero' already belong to this datatable

Hi @guptasweb ,

Some of the activities available in Marketplace will not be able to be used properly since the Latest update in the Studio requires all the custom activities too in the .Net 6 compatiable version.

Could you provide the Input and Output Data in the form of Excel file ?

Also, Do Check if you are able to make use of the Transpose Property in the Append Range Activity of Modern Design.

what to write in Column1 and column2?

@guptasweb ,

Apologies, Could not understand what you are referring to.

As mentioned, Do provide us with the Input and expected data in the form of excel for a swift suggestion/solution.

Input-
Output.xlsx (50.3 KB)
output should be
Temp.xlsx (9.5 KB)

Have you check this XAML file @guptasweb

It will get the required output

Regards
Gokul

Output @guptasweb

Yes, but I can’t use transpose activity (as you said)

Check out this video link @guptasweb

1 Like

Could you pls help me if I want to add 4 columns from A1:A5 then how to do it?

In the Read range Just Pass the Range as → “A1:A5” @guptasweb

Like this in the Read Range activity @guptasweb

Regards
Gokul

I want my table like this-

Hi @guptasweb ,

Do let us know your total Requirements. We might have to modify the initial steps if a requirement is added later on.

Do you have to add a column at the beginning at first and then make a Transpose of it ? Do note that this was not said earlier.

1 Like

Yes, you are right. one more requirement is I have to add sheets name In Plant Column

@guptasweb ,

In order for us to understand this in more detail, we would again need to understand where is the data coming from or what is the data and it’s format. How is it mapped to the Initial data ?

If this requirement is sufficiently more and needs more description, request you to create a Separate Topic on this.

If you’re initial requirement of Transposing was solved would also request you to close the Topic by marking the appropriate post as solution.

1 Like

Actually, there is an Input file in which there are many spreadsheets approx. 52 sheets. I want to fetch the data whose sheet name ends with G. From the excel file I need to copy data which has highlighted for which I created a master file to extract a data. when I extract a data, it comes as a form in input file which I attached above as input file, but I want data as an output file