(0x8007052F) error code

Dear UiPathers

Is there a bright mind that can tell me what this error means when I am trying to launch a process in Orchestrator?

“Could not start executor. Account restrictions prevent this user from logging in. Eg. blank passwords are not allowed, logon times are limited, or policy restrictions are enforced. (0x8007052F)”

I have tried launching multiple different processes and even trying to restart them but I keep getting the same error. They all worked perfectly yesterday, however, today they seem all to fail which is critical.

Please setup your unattended account details appropriately.
Orchestrator > Tenant > Manage Access > Select Your Account > Provide Unattended Setup details

Hi @nmjvk

Check out this thread

Regards
Gokul

Hi @nmjvk

Check on this

Dear Gokul

I am unfortunately not an Admin so I can not use the commands PasswordLastSet and net user Administrator | find /i “Password last set”.

I can see and I know that all the passwords on the workplace has to be changed every 365, however, my unattended robot is only 7 months old, so that should not be a problem.

Do you have any other suggestion what might be the problem?

Dear Wakdikar

I can not edit the information since it is only the Admin that can do that. The Admin is unfortunately on a break and will be coming home in 1 month.

All the credentials are correct, the robot has worked perfectly all the way up to now. The unattended robot is only 7 months old, so the password policy (change password every 365 days) should not be a problem.

You need to update the password in the Tenant for that User

Could you please check if you can login to Virtual Desktop using the same password that has been setup in orchestrator?

Dear Wakdikar

Yes, I am able to succesfully login to Virtual Desktop using the same password that has been setup in Orchestrator.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.