ABBYY Flexicapture integration with UiPath

Has anyone been able to do a POC with UiPath and Flexicapture 12 standalone/engine. I am able to work on flexicapture on it own but getting an error when trying UiPath flexicapture activities. I get the following when using Flexicapture Session activity where all it is doing is to initialise FC. Has anyone got this issue or knows why it is happening.

The guys at UiPath are investigating this but I just thought I should put it out here in case someone has already gone through this. It is something to do with x86/64 registration of dlls but couldnā€™t figure it out yet.

Test1 execution started
FlexiCapture Session : Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {C0003003-0000-48FF-9197-57B7554849BA} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
Test1 execution ended

7 Likes

Hi @taimoor.hotiana,

Could you please let me know from where did you get the flexicapture activities? we are trying to do some POC with flexicapture but i couldnā€™t find it anywhere.

Your help on this is much appreciated. Thank you in Advance.

Best,
Sid

1 Like

Could you please let me know from where did you get the flexicapture activities? we are trying to do some POC with flexicapture but i couldnā€™t find it anywhere.

1 Like

did you properly install the FC 12 engine first?
you also need a trial key for that, from ABBYY

3 Likes

UiPath Beta feed: https://www.myget.org/F/uipath/

3 Likes

Hi I can not access to this site.

ttbush

邮ē®±ļ¼šttbush@163.com

ē­¾åē”± ē½‘ę˜“é‚®ē®±å¤§åøˆ 定制

1 Like

I already have a trial FC license.I want to get the beta versionļ¼Œand then install FC activity package.

1 Like

You can get the package by adding that beta feed in pckage manager

1 Like

Hi , when I clicked the link, the page just show me this ā€¦how can i get the packages and add into my uipath?
where can i get the packages?WeChat%20Screenshot_20180322175529|690x225

1 Like

1 Like

in Studio, you need to add that feed as a custom feed.

1 Like

but i dontā€™t know why I canā€™t click ok~

1 Like

remove the first source, the local one (Desktop)

1 Like

It didnā€™t work, Thanks ! let me check my network connection.

1 Like

Hello, I have the same issue for adding the feed. Did you find the reason itā€™s not working?

1 Like

it worksļ¼Œwhere are u fromļ¼Ÿ

Im in Chinaļ¼ŒI need the vpn

ttbush

邮ē®±ļ¼šttbush@163.com

ē­¾åē”± ē½‘ę˜“é‚®ē®±å¤§åøˆ 定制

1 Like

Hello!

Iā€™m trying to install UiPath.FlexiCapture.Activities package from Manage Packages.
But I got a error: ā€œUnable to connect to remote serverā€.
UiPath Enterprise Edition
What is a mistake?

1 Like

Just download the version you are after from Sign in to MyGet - MyGet - Hosting your NuGet, npm, Bower, Maven, PHP Composer and Vsix packages and copy it to your local package store. You can then install it using package manager as usual.

1 Like

Thank you for answer!

But unfortunally, I canā€™t download by this link. I think I have not access or server doesnā€™t respond.
If I try to download uipath - UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities 4.3.0-preview | MyGet via simple download: https://www.myget.org/F/uipath/api/v2/package/UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities/1.1.6729.40443-alpha.![19|690x255](upload://wOG6wC0OdoZOObeTRrUVQWqLB3Z.png)

2 Likes

UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.1.1.6729.40443-alpha.nupkg (301.3 KB)

Here you go, Iā€™ve downloaded it for you. Let me know if it helps.

3 Likes